#StateCapture 2.0: Ex SA Ambassador To Italy, Tembi Tambo, Oliver Tambo’s Daughter, Linked to Government Pension Fund Plunder! PIC Pays 28 Times More Than Market Price For Bare Undeveloped Land!
Down The Corruption Rabbit Hole: In yet another shocker for members of the Government Employee’s Pension Fund, it has been revealed that The Public Investment Commissioner (PIC) has “invested” in land, on their behalf, for R570,525 per hectare in Coligny, where the average price per hectare is less than R20,000! The Ex SA Ambassador to Italy, Tembi Tambo (pictured), daughter of Oliver Tambo, is a representative of @Isago, the controversial company benefiting from this and other highly questionable transactions.
Cheapest Rental Cars
Hotels in Andorra
Andorra Hotels and News
- Only Two Days Left To Order & Send Flowers, Chocolates, Cards, Hampers and Gifts to Your Valentine Now!
- “Africa is #CoronaVirus’ Most Vulnerable Target” Because a Million Chinese Work in Africa, Where They Probably Can’t Even Diagnose The Virus!
- #StateCapture 2.0: Ex SA Ambassador To Italy, Tembi Tambo, Oliver Tambo’s Daughter, Linked to Government Pension Fund Plunder! PIC Pays 28 Times More Than Market Price For Bare Undeveloped Land!
- 85,000 People Sign Petition To Remove Lana Marks, Trump’s US Ambassador To South Africa, For Misrepresenting SA To The World!
- US President Trump signed anti-genocide act into law and is committed to send in Marines as a matter of national security interest – ANC & EFF you will soon be sorry for openly challenging him!
Hotel Deals in Andorra
- Travel Sites